Caleta de Fuste

Caleta in Fuerteventura is the place to be!

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Citizen's Participation Meeting (in English) on Thursday 21 June 2018

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Ayuntamiento de Antigua Councillor, Debbie Edgington, will be holding the next Citizen's Participation Meeting in the Caleta de Fuste Cultural Centre on Thursday 21 June at 7pm, and it will be conducted in English.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I will be on holiday, so if anyone can go, and report back on here, then it would be appreciated.

June 14, 2018 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Steve we arrive Tuesday so all things being equal we will go and report back.
June 15, 2018 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Thanks, John.

June 15, 2018 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Deso

I am sure the subject will come up at the meeting but I mailed Debbie earlier in the week asking what the current situation was, this was her reply....

"I have sent in many complaints, the Councilor in charge of this area is trying to get a regulation sorted out for these scooters. Me personally I´d ban them all as they are so dangerous.

At the moment they are only supposed to operate on cycle tracks, which as we know they don´t follow these instructions!

I will ask him again regarding the situation of the scooters and get back to you ok."

--

Looking forward to booking one way flight to Fuerte :)

June 16, 2018 at 5:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Apologies guys with IT issues didn't get diary reminder until after the event so with the old grey cell reducing I forgot and didn't attend, not sure if any one else did or if Debbie would let us have some feedback / minutes.
June 23, 2018 at 2:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.