Caleta de Fuste

Caleta in Fuerteventura is the place to be!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Business Changes 2017

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

The Ingle Gym has moved and is now open in it's new, bigger premises at the Puerta del Sol complex, behind Villa Florida.

January 5, 2017 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

You can now try FlyBoard Extreme in the harbour - 60€ for 30 minutes:

January 8, 2017 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Caleta Kwizeen will soon be opening up in the Puerta del Sol complex.  They already have the Nuevo Kwizeen Restaurant in Costa de Antigua.

January 25, 2017 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

I noticed yesterday afternoon that PMUK Building Services and FPS Property Services now have an office in the Puerta del Sol commercial area.  It's nice to see the vacant units being used again.  The Ingle Gym have moved in and Caleta Kwizeen will soon be opening there.

January 28, 2017 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Bar Cafeteria Crepes & Fruits, upstairs in the Atlantico Center, has closed down.  It was a bit out of the way and had no passing trade.

February 4, 2017 at 4:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

The Halfway House Bar in the Montecastillo Center is now called The Cors Bar.

February 13, 2017 at 5:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

The Nuevo Kwizeen Restaurant in Costa de Antigua will close on Sun 26 February,and they will then open the new restaurant, Kwizeen, in the Puerta del Sol complex on March 5th.

February 13, 2017 at 7:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jo

Shirleys Sanctuary is moving soon over to San Jorge Hotel, near the dog and duck.

February 13, 2017 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Martin Holt
I don't know if the KMZero has closed down but the menu boards have been blank for quite a while.
February 25, 2017 at 4:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Can the Man

Martin Holt at February 25, 2017 at 4:49 AM

I don't know if the KMZero has closed down but the menu boards have been blank for quite a while.

When I was over for the weekend at the beginning of February it was closed all the time even though the tables were all set, looks like someone clean we'd up be evening and never came back to open up again.

--

February 25, 2017 at 5:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

The Castillo Mar Gift Shop in the Broncemar complex (next to the China Shop) has closed down.

Dreams House Toy Museum on the Costa de Antigua industrial estate has now closed down.

February 25, 2017 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

annalivia

Miles Away will be relocating from the Dorada Suites to the San Jorge in the coming weeks. They will be located near the Post Office. The Dorada Suites are due to close in November for an upgrade.

February 25, 2017 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

KM Zero is still closed, but there were 4 painters in there yesterday afternoon.

Shirley's Sanctuary has now opened up under the San Jorge Hotel.

The Fish Feet Spa and Creative Nails, under the Geranios Hotel, has closed down.

March 4, 2017 at 3:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

I noticed on my walk around today that  Sea Breezes - Sports and Hawaiin Massage in the Bahia Sol complex has closed, and the Myas Hire shop in the Happy Center has also closed.

March 10, 2017 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Martin Holt
It looks like the Tropical bar has extended into what was the rear section of KMzero
March 11, 2017 at 5:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Yes, I saw that today Martin.  So, whoever opens up the front part will have to put in a kitchen.

I also saw that Heroes bar, upstairs in the Los Arcos Center is closed, but is going to open again under new management on 27 March.

March 11, 2017 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Miles Away, the Greetings Card shop will be opening up in their new locatin, under the San Jorge Hotel, on May 1st.

April 20, 2017 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

I think that the Luna Blu Showbar above the Hiperdino Express, has closed.  No acts are advertised.

The Ingle Gym is now called the Fuerte Gym and Fitness Centre.

In the Puerto del Sol plaza a supermarket will soon be opening, as will a pizzeria and a coffee shop.  

May 26, 2017 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Restaurant KM Zero in the Castillo Centro has re-opened.

May 26, 2017 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

I called in at Bahia Sol this afternoon, and noticed that John's Cakes and Bakes has closed.  Seabreezes Sports Massage has also closed down.

However, two new hire shops have opened up there, with mainly electric scooters!  One is called Small Riders which is in the unit on the front, and the other is called Tropical Hire and Tours which is in the old Seabreezes unit.

June 2, 2017 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.