Caleta de Fuste

Caleta in Fuerteventura is the place to be!

Forums

Forum Home > Fun, Banter and Chat > What have you been up to today?

Windermeregolfer
20th of month, paid the golf club monthly bills, bank reconciled, personal accounts to do this afternoon and Rotary Crown Green Bowling this evening
June 20, 2017 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Going to the bank this morning.  We are getting a refund on our mortgage because of the illegal floor clause that has been in place over the last few years.

Classes this afternoon.

June 21, 2017 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Relaxing at home this morning after a winning Crown green bowls evening last night then Rotary this evening.
June 21, 2017 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caza

Windermeregolfer at June 21, 2017 at 5:37 AM

Relaxing at home this morning after a winning Crown green bowls evening last night then Rotary this evening.

Well done John ! 

You desire a relaxing day !!

Have the storm hit you yet ?

June 21, 2017 at 7:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer

Caza at June 21, 2017 at 7:26 AM

Windermeregolfer at June 21, 2017 at 5:37 AM

Well done John ! 

You desire a relaxing day !!

Have the storm hit you yet ?

Hi Caza - Thanks, rain was forecast but not yet arrived, thunder forecast for 6pm we will wait and see what happens.
June 21, 2017 at 8:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Final holiday planning this morning.

Classes in Puerto this afternoon/evening.

June 22, 2017 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Helen

Shopping then cleaned the house

--

Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong. Keep your mind set. Keep your hair long 

June 22, 2017 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Last day of school today, so my last day of classes.

June 23, 2017 at 2:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nottingham Red

Can the Man at June 16, 2017 at 7:17 PM

End of a horrible week since last Saturday, burried my mam who passed away on Saturday night. R.I.P. 

so sorry to hear that Can, apologies only just catching up on the site as not visited much recently, from your previous posts I know how much your mam meant to you. Im lucky, both my parents are still here,now in their late 80's,but still going strong, do my most to see & help them when I can., your mam sounds like an amazing lady, bet you have some great memories and trust the lady got a great send off

June 23, 2017 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Yesterday was the usual Friday Golf Club accounts day, today going to play golf at Brampton in a Rotary Charity day
June 24, 2017 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Childminding from 9 - 3.

June 24, 2017 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Going fror a family lunch today to the Chinese, as my dauhgter and boyfriend have arrived from Madrid; and we are meeting up with my son before he starts work.

June 25, 2017 at 3:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Golf this morning, then monthly payroll, guest for supper this evening,
June 25, 2017 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Can the Man

Nottingham Red at June 23, 2017 at 5:29 PM

Can the Man at June 16, 2017 at 7:17 PM

End of a horrible week since last Saturday, burried my mam who passed away on Saturday night. R.I.P. 

so sorry to hear that Can, apologies only just catching up on the site as not visited much recently, from your previous posts I know how much your mam meant to you. Im lucky, both my parents are still here,now in their late 80's,but still going strong, do my most to see & help them when I can., your mam sounds like an amazing lady, bet you have some great memories and trust the lady got a great send off

Thanks very much for you kind words Andy, and yes your interpretation of my mam is very accurate, and yes we gave her a very fitting send off. She was a very religious woman so we gave her a very traditional catholic service and send off. She had a great love of food so we had everybody back to the pub for a feed and a few drinks.

--

June 25, 2017 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Can the Man

Had my grand sons over night last night then met up with my daughter and son in law for a family dinner. 

--

June 25, 2017 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

A day off today, before my holiday starts tomorrow.

June 26, 2017 at 3:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Enjoy your Holiday Steve. A little slow this morning after the wine with dinner last night, preparing for a lunchtime /early afternoon meeting at the Golf Club, then an early night with NO wine
June 26, 2017 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Can the Man

Very busy in work preparing quotations and processing orders

--

June 26, 2017 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Well another baby day in Windermere, WET & WINDY, so thought I get a couple of posts on here in Steve's absence😀😀 not doing a lot, month end accounts preparation as I need a quick turn round this month ready for a meeting on Monday.
June 29, 2017 at 4:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.