Caleta de Fuste

Caleta in Fuerteventura is the place to be!

Forums

Forum Home > Fun, Banter and Chat > What have you been up to today?

Windermeregolfer

Deso at May 21, 2017 at 3:38 PM

Writing my speech for our daughters wedding next saturday. Not really my forte public speaking so need to practice the delivery this week:o

Agree with CAN Key words as prompts on numbered post cards with a treasury tag in the corner - GOOD LUCK
May 23, 2017 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Arrived safe and sound 25 minutes early yesterday, shopping & odd job at the villa yesterday and a relaxing evening. Had our Wifi upgraded to 15mb down and 3mb up so no problem with TV laptop, tablet & phones all being on at the same time. Relaxing today enjoying the weather apart from solar lights to fit.
May 23, 2017 at 3:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Shocked by what happened in Manchester last night.  Just so senseless and on innocent children and adults.

Gardening this morning.

Classes this afternoon/evening.

May 23, 2017 at 5:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caza

Windermeregolfer at May 23, 2017 at 3:23 AM

Arrived safe and sound 25 minutes early yesterday, shopping & odd job at the villa yesterday and a relaxing evening. Had our Wifi upgraded to 15mb down and 3mb up so no problem with TV laptop, tablet & phones all being on at the same time. Relaxing today enjoying the weather apart from solar lights to fit.

Gym , chores and watching the tv coverage of the Manchester terror attack ! 

John , did you bring your solar lights lights over, if so did you put them in your hand luggage ?

thanks

Caza

enjoy your trip !

May 23, 2017 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer

Caza at May 23, 2017 at 9:19 AM

John , did you bring your solar lights lights over, if so did you put them in your hand luggage ?

thanks

Caza

enjoy your trip !

Hi Caza - Yes bought on Amazon and in hand luggage, a set of 4 LED solar spot lights and as string set of 200 LED fairy lights, no problem at security at Leeds Bradford, and we brought a Solar spot from Homebase over in Feb through Manchester.
May 24, 2017 at 3:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Lazy morning household chores and golf this afternoon.
May 24, 2017 at 3:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Cutting up tree branches this morning.

Classes this afternoon/evening.

May 24, 2017 at 3:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caza

Caza at May 23, 2017 at 9:19 AM

thanks

Caza

enjoy your trip !

Thanks John for your reply , 

l only bring cabin luggage now , I've googled for this info , but not been successful.

Will bring them out 6th June !

My day entails , shopping , shopping   Gym and putting my flight details in order .

All flights now booked till March 2018 ����

May 24, 2017 at 3:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Fitted a new LED programmable pool light yesterday very colourful last night. At 7.45am so far doing my daily weather posts for this and the other forum then a relaxing day until Elaine finds jobs for me to do, a walk round to the harbour I think this morning is the best plan.
May 25, 2017 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Fitted a new LED programmable pool light yesterday very colourful last night. At 7.45am so far doing my daily weather posts for this and the other forum then a relaxing day until Elaine finds jobs for me to do, a walk round to the harbour I think this morning is the best plan.
May 25, 2017 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

A few jobs at home this morning.

Classes in Puerto this afternoon/evening.

May 25, 2017 at 3:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Had the walk round to the harbour yesterday morning very pleasant, will post some pictures later of work continuing on the beach. Off to golf this morning and relax this afternoon
May 26, 2017 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Gadening this morning.

A walk around Caleta in the early afternoon, followed by classes this afternoon/evening.

May 26, 2017 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Childminding and classes from 9am

May 27, 2017 at 2:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
May go for a drive down south of the island but that would mean we may miss the big bird arriving.
May 27, 2017 at 2:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Stayed at the villa, pottered in the garden, now just reading & relaxing
May 27, 2017 at 7:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Can the Man

Windermeregolfer at May 27, 2017 at 7:30 AM

Stayed at the villa, pottered in the garden, now just reading & relaxing

When do you go back John ?

--

May 27, 2017 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

Just had a visit from the local police - I wondered what I'd done wrong!  They were checking that we still lived here as they were updating the Empadronamiento .  They checked our NIE and we signed the form, and received a copy.  So we up to date.

May 27, 2017 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caletafuerteventura
Site Owner

A day off today.  Time in the sun is planned.

May 28, 2017 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Windermeregolfer
Golfed yesterday then household chores, sun in the afternoon & evening home to Windermere today ☹☹
May 29, 2017 at 1:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.